Garage Doors and Alleyways

Sunday, March 27, 2011

If you haven't ever spent time with a couple on the verge of a miracle, you must! This weekend I got to take photos of a couple who were a little nervous at first... but as they warmed up to me I saw his unconditional kindness and love to her and their bundle of joy. I watched his eyes light up as she told him,"He's kicking!" Their laughter and excitement was incredible to capture. Congratulations! I can not wait to see your little boy!

Love, CAT









4 comments:

Bailey and Robbie March 27, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

Chloe those are so cute!! GREAT pictures!!

Julia March 27, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

Awesome job Chloe!! I love them!!

The Taylors March 27, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

Great shots Chloe, I love that green door!

akathemom April 8, 2011 at 8:22 PM  

Cute! I like the one with the blocks!!!

Post a Comment