Long winter months...

Thursday, March 24, 2011


Winter has seemed to press on and on. I long for the warmth of the sun on my skin and the feeling of grass between my toes. Can I even remember wearing shorts? I have tried to put my winter coat away several times with no avail. I find myself peeking through the window each morning craving spring in all its warmth and colors. I just can't seem to enjoy the wet snow or the freezing wind I am greeted with every morning. Saturday started out much the same... I bundled up, trying to find warmth. My scarf was already starting to itch and as I tried giving my neck some relief, my hair stood on end from the static of my worn gloves. However, I braved the cold for an adventure with my camera.

This couple has been a blessing in our lives this past year and have become our dear friends. I am so grateful for their willingness to venture out with me in the unforgiving cold. They were brave and confident throughout the whole shoot. Within minutes all my pre-shoot jitterbugs vanished as their confidence in me spread. It was so fun to spend a few minutes with them. Their laughter was so contagious and they were amazing models. I hope you enjoy their photos as much as I did taking them!

Love, CAT








5 comments:

Bailey and Robbie March 25, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

Love them!! And I LOOOVE how you edited them!! Thanks so much Chloe! You were so fun!

Karen March 25, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

these are awesome! i love them.

child of the universe March 26, 2011 at 12:37 PM  

gorgeous! make us look pretty too!

Post a Comment