Where to begin...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ever since I can remember I have documented my life through photos. I was never very good at journal writing, but when I take a trip down memory lane with my photos, I can tell you millions of stories with a single snap shot. When I met my prince charming, he encouraged me to do what I love and I found that all I wanted to do was play with photos, if that was editing, organizing, blogging or being behind the camera, it all had to do with photos. He decided it was a wise investment to purchase a better camera so that I could improve and expand. Little did he know what that would come to. Although he is tired of my constant reminder to smile, he never stops encouraging me to do what I love and this is what I love.

Love, CAT

0 comments:

Post a Comment