How can you resist these cheeks?

Saturday, April 16, 2011

For those of you who know me, when I walk into a room and see a child, I forget all about the adult conversation and I am for the moment the child's best friend. I haven't found what draws me in each time, maybe their innocence, pure kindness, or that they would never judge a soul. My favorite qualities are their sense of adventure and quickness to forgive. I have opened my heart to every child and found, if only for a brief moment, the person that I want to be.

A close friend of mine recently had a sweet little boy. I was ecstatic when she asked me to take a few snapshots of him. However, I was more nervous than I have ever been to take a picture. You see, I love newborn photography. Through all the photographers efforts and edits they eventually find the perfection to each newborn. The big, beautiful, bright eyes that captivate you; the soft, porcelain skin that you can't stop kissing; all of the intricate details right down to the tiny toes. How was I ever going to capture that?

Love, CAT








4 comments:

Lisa L April 16, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

Lovely photos and lovely children! I love all of these and how you captured their character.

Anna April 16, 2011 at 6:20 PM  

What cuties! ;) Thanks so much Chloe - you did such a wonderful job! You had nothing to be nervous about...we were just so happy to have you here! We love them!!

child of the universe April 16, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

i LOVE the bed shot! and that little girl is so sweet! and the eyes are perfect.

akathemom April 17, 2011 at 9:08 AM  

Great job Chloe - they are perfect!

Post a Comment