Weddings...

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I love weddings. I love weddings. No matter the weather, destination or how many pictures I take, I love weddings. It is one of the most happiest moments in a relationship and having the opportunity to partake in that makes my day... week.... year? If I could do my wedding over again, I would in a heart beat. The day was perfect. Every time I think about that day I am filled with joy and fits of giggles and happiness. I love weddings because I get a piece of that joy every time I catch a glimpse at the bride.

Take a peek through my lens,

Love, CAT






















 Photo Props to my 2nd shooter that day: Emma Taylor (http://emmataylor-photography.blogspot.com/)

2 comments:

akathemom August 14, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

Wow, it turned ou8t great!!! I was so nervous for you!

Bailey and Robbie August 15, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

Hey! Just looked at your last 3 posts and ALL the pictures look amazing!! Especially this wedding! Nice work!!

Post a Comment