Bellies

Monday, August 15, 2011

Every time I see a belly, I nudge my husband and say, "Look at how cute she is!" 'They' say that pregnant woman feel large and often don't feel pretty when they are pregnant, but I can't help but think every time I see that belly, "I wonder what beautiful child they are bringing into the world."

It is a true blessing and honor to carry a child and bring life into this world to raise and care for them. This is one of my dear friends who has a beautiful little boy now.

Love, CAT









3 comments:

Mindy August 15, 2011 at 2:41 PM  

Pretty crazy to think this was only like a week before he was born! You are a great photographer!!!! I love you!

Jenny August 16, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

Yeah, I've been waiting for these. Now post the baby ones!!!

akathemom August 22, 2011 at 1:37 PM  

LOVE the one looking down at her belly, and the last one! Gorgeous pregnant lady!!!

Post a Comment