Rain, rain, go away!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Photo shoot's in June are cursed. Well, for me anyways. Every time I attempt to take my camera out, it is always a rain storm. The day before is usually beautiful and hot, but about an hour or so before the specified time, it begins to rain. Luckily this time it was just showers. We jumped in and out of the car to stay dry and managed to get amazing pictures.

Now, when I was asked to photograph this family, I was told it would be my most difficult shoot. I walked into it ready to prove them wrong and I loved the way the pictures turned out.

Love, CAT





4 comments:

Bailey and Robbie June 30, 2011 at 10:13 AM  

These are awesome Chloe! What a great and cute family!

Julia June 30, 2011 at 4:55 PM  

Awesome pictures, you have a beautiful family Beth!!! Great job Chloe!

Anonymous,  June 30, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Thank you so much. You really are amazing!

Post a Comment