Acrobats and new love

Thursday, June 9, 2011

As I have been learning and growing... hopefully, as a photographer, I have tried to challenge myself at each session. I was reading a blog and they were talking about how much fun it is to make a client laugh. I thought, how on earth do you have time to think of a joke when you need to remember to check each setting on the camera and make sure you have the right angle. Well, my goal for this shoot was just that... make my clients laugh. Little did I know, my acrobat photography was just enough to get them laughing. You see, I started with a 50mm lens and had to do a lot of running around to get that perfect shot. Now I have a 24-70mm but my habit of movement has stuck with me and I end up standing on my head at least once to make sure I get a good shot.

I love when a client has ideas and likes to be creative with me. My husband was so sweet and said this was my best shoot yet. This couple was so in love and had a fun goofy side that it was easy to capture those moments.

Love, CAT






2 comments:

akathemom June 9, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

Nice! I like the one through the leaves.

Emma,  June 9, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

No words to explain. i love it

Post a Comment