What does your grad dress look like?

Friday, May 27, 2011

 Remembering back to grad, I wanted to be a princess. I chose the brightest lime green princess dress and crimped my hair. I was one of those girls who was too good for the boys so I took my sister to grad. It was an amazing day. One I will remember forever - as the night high school was over. No, but really. It was was a perfect day with my family and friends. Look, I almost blend into the trees.



For my birthday I got a new lens. I love being able to zoom! It changes everything.

Love, CAT






3 comments:

child of the universe May 27, 2011 at 8:24 PM  

why did you post an ugly picture of me on your photo blog! ha ha.
love the dress shot still...

akathemom May 29, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

wow wow wow!!! Amazing shots! I LOVE the colour!

Post a Comment