Walking strangers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Have you ever walked by a scene and wished you had your camera to capture that perfect moment? Well, I do, often. It has been my goal to capture that moment, when a child is throwing their head back in laughter or a couple meets for that first kiss that means they commit to love each other forever or that moment when fresh feelings start between two people and sitting next to each other, brushing arms sends shivers through your entire body. I couldn't walk past and not point and shoot.

This is perfection to me. Later that day, my husband and I went down to the river, maybe we were a photographer's perfect moment.

Love, CAT

2 comments:

akathemom May 27, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

I wish you knew who they were so you could send them a copy! That is so cool!

Post a Comment